Corner of US Hwy 41 &
Shell Point Road
Ruskin, Florida 33572
For those who still
remember, The Coffee Cup was for 75 years the best place to get a great
piece of fresh homemade pie and a good hot cup of coffee. The Coffee Cup
also sold fried chicken, groceries and butcher shop meats.
Built in 1927, Ester and
Paul Dickman and ran it up
to 1936 when Willie and Mary Walker took over up to the mid 90's.